PPP / Infrastructure / Projects
Our PPP Symbio team has extensive experience in complex public tenders throughout various areas, including infrastructure projects, construction, energy, transport, other utilities, healthcare, or IT/TMT. Our team members have provided advice on PPP (Public-Private Partnerships) and concessions, participated in national legislative drafts or are even members of federal advisory or supervisory bodies.
Our in-depth experience of the local legal environment and work for contracting authorities are an excellent basis for comprehensive support for suppliers/bidders. We can guide foreign bidders to maximise their chances in a whole range of tendering procedures and beyond. We focus not only on submitting a competitive bid but also on ensuring that all procedural aspects are correctly taken into account, as well as the execution of the contract is effective for the bidder and remedies are properly applied if necessary.
Our services are not limited to procurement aspects. We support our clients throughout the lifespan of a project and with respect to various areas of law (such as contracts, intellectual property, regulatory and compliance, corporate including audit and tax) to maximise the efficiency of their business activities.
Services we can offer:
- Assessment and risk analysis of tender documentation, PPP or concession projects (including binding contract)
- Drawing up, completion, review and submission of Bids including analysis of appropriate models of contract performance
- Risk analysis and support in the consortium – sub-contracting issues, including competition aspects
- Support in drafting and submission of requests to clarify tender and/or tender documentation
- Legal support within tender procedures, including negotiations and other communication with contracting authorities, formal replies to requests for clarification
- Drawing up and submission of objections against the tender procedure and/or documentation
- Legal representation at national supervisory authorities as well as courts
- Legal support for the conclusion of the contracts and during their performance
If you are interested in our PPP / Infrastructure / Projects group, please contact the team leader.